Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011

Sho)))uts

Coole Sache, wie die "Fans" von Sunn O))) deren Musik in deren Shoutbox beschreiben.
  • One time, I decided to fall asleep to Black One. I nodded off during Orthodox Caveman, and then Báthory Erzsébet came on and I woke up with my eyes bulging out of my head and my heart beating really fast. Good times. 
  • Reverberators gonna reverberate.  
  • If you don't have proper speakers or headphones, don't even bother. 
  • I tried playing all the Youtube Sunn O))) videos all at the same time, now my headphones don't work in the right ear.  
  • really good relaxation/kill people music :P love it 
  • what's that Sunn O))) song that goes "bwoooom"?  
  • technical death metal for slowpokes
  • I enjoy the song taht has that wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsssssssssssrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhgraad afther the magnificent hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwrhry ^^ sounds just like Lady Gaga - Paparaci 500% slower <3  
  • My Sunn O))) cover band will consist of a beehive in a fridge 
  • Sunn O))) @ MTV Unplugged woud be awesome
  • This band reminds me of how I sounded when I first started learning how to play guitar.
  • Fridge-core
  • Contrary to popular belief Sunn O))) is actually recordings of Stephen O’Malley's broken refrigerator. 
 Klingt aber trotzdem/gerade deswegen ausgezeichnet.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen